Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wits and Whips

Photo taken by: L.R. De Guzman
Taken on: December 2009
Burby's, Diliman Center, Commonwealth Ave., Q.C.

There are times when we look for something more interesting than the usual daily conversations in our life. A conversation where learning is derived from. A sharing about life. These conversations, I miss.

December 23, 2010
Facebook Chat

Ha. The joy of death nga naman po.

hahaha
indeed
3:56am
Relief from the trappings of this world.

haha
death could be the best resort at times
Partly the reason why I find it peculiar that a lot of people search for immortality.
Indeed. :))
But I do not approve of suicide, btw. :))
Religious point of view ba yan?
or what?
self-check
haha
Deeply religious po kasi ako.

Catholic?

So, of course, I won't be able to steer myself away from that mentality.

so are your beliefs bound by the sanctity of your religion?

Parang thinking away from your thoughts. Malabo.
Born-again po. :D
Let's just say that my mind was shaped by my religion.
hmmm
that is somehow dangerous
how so?

there could be a tendency of you closing your mind into some other possibilities beyond what your religion can show you

I think of myself as open-minded.
Tipong, I believe in everything that my God has said.
I see

But it could be that He did not bother to mention insignificant things, things that are of no concern to His general bounds.

But what if God doesn't really exist?

Nowhere in the Bible can one see that we should use the wheel, or that we shouldn't eat chocolate. Perhaps it is because He gave us the freedom to choose in things that are of no particular concern for Him.
Personally, I believe He does.
I mean, I credit Him for keeping my life smooth sailing amidst the stormy seas.
But if God doesn't really exist, would my practicing the tenets of His religion be senseless?
I think not.
I joined RCY because of Him.
Apir!

If I lose my faith in Him, should I quit my org?
Hehe!
Apir po :D
The truth of our God is far superior than any other truths. :)

diba kachurch po kita? wala lang po :D

Hahaha

Haha! :D

before tayo maging churchmates, i was a non-believer. :)

I agree :D
Oh. Sino po naghatak sa'yo, si Ate Byang?
nope

Aw.

closest friends in college
:)
Pero siya po nakita kong kasama mo hehe :D

hahaha
bihira yun
Good thing you're saved, kuya :D

I don't like to call myself saved

Haha!

unfair for those who have not yet known Jesus
hihi
Then can yourself in whatever way you wish, then. :D

I think more appropriate ang blessed.

I believe that He does not judge the innocent :D

whatever God does, God does. :) God is in his heavens.

I agree.
I base my belief in the Bible. Fundie, if you may. :))
Liberals are born from Fundamentalists. :)

So I do not see the reason why we should know how many angels can fit inside the eye of a needle when there is nothing in the Bible to indicate such, and there is nothing in the Bible to say that there's a need to know such.
Haha!
I just don't see myself as following traditional Christian doctrines, unless otherwise said in the Bible.
So, Liberal Fundamentalist?
labo.
wag na nga lang i-tag ang sarili. :))
:))))
labels, sometimes cause more confusion.
I agree.
But sometimes, labeling oneself is the only way to explain oneself to others. Sad truth. :/
ironies of life

Haha!
Ang deep na po ng usapan. Nalulunod na ako. :))
Thanks for the time po. :D
hahaha

Sige po, tulog na ako at aabutan na ako ng araw. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment